|09:00||Official opening – Miglena Stoilova (BGWEA) and Nikola Gazdov (APSTE)|
Policies for market integration of new RES projects
The panel will discuss the political visions for RES development in the Bulgarian energy sector.
- Miroslav Damianov- Deputy Minister of Energy
- Ivan Hinovski, Chairperson – Energy Commission in Parliament
- Delian Dobrev, Deputy Chairperson – Energy Commission in Parliament
- Ramadan Atalay, Deputy Chairperson – Energy Commission in Parliament
- Vladislav Panev, Member – Energy Commission in Parliament
- Ralitsa Nikolova, APSTE (Moderator)
Regional integration of the electricity markets
The panel will discuss the plans of the energy regulators in Bulgaria and Romania and as well as of transmission grid operator ESO with respect to the regional and European integration of the electricity markets.
- Ivan Ivanov, Chairperson – Bulgarian energy regulator EWRC
- Zoltan Nagy-Bege, Vice-president, Romanian electricity regulator ANRE
- Angelin Tsachev, Executive Director – Electricity system Operator (ESO)
- Mariana Yaneva, APSTE (Moderator)
Green industry – mission (im)possible?
The panel will view RES development through the lens of industrial consumers, focusing on their needs and expectations.
- Kiril Domuschiev, Chairman Of The Supervisory Board – Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria (KRIB)
- Rumen Radev, Vice-chairman of the Management Board – Bulgarian Industrial Capital Association (BICA)
- Tim Kurth, CEO – Aurubis Bulgaria
Krassimir Dachev, Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI)
- Ivaylo Naydenov, Ph.D., Executive Director – Bulgarian Federation of Industrial Energy Consumers (BFIEK)
- Nikola Gazdov, APSTE (Moderator)
Development of new RES projects in Southeast Europe
The panel will discuss the renewable energy potential of Southeastern Europe in terms of resource, know-how, macro framework for investments and incentives that create a stable and favourable business environment.
- Tanya Karageorgieva – UniCredit Bulbanк
- Dimitar Enchev, Co-founder & Director – CWP Global
- Severin Vartigov, Country Manager – Enery
- Martin Georgiev, Chairman of the board – Association of traders with electricity in Bulgaria
- Ciprian Glodeanu, President – Romanian photovoltaic industry association
- Nikola Gazdov – APSTE (Moderator)
Corporate strategies for green electricity supply in SEE
This panel will offer practical advice on corporate procurement of renewable energy – via electricity trading company, direct investment in on-site RES system for self-sonsumption or via PPAs.
- Dimitar Botev, Managing Director, PV Consut
- Dimitar Bartov – Manager, Synergon Energy
- Dimitar Tsekov – Tehcnical and Operations Director, Renergy
- Andrey Rekalov – Commercial Director, Toki
- Krasimir Zhivachki, ATEB (Moderator)
RES projects challenges and market exposure
The panel will explore in detail the challenges of developing non-subsidized renewable energy projects in Bulgaria and the SEE region as a whole.
- Velislav Belnikolovski – Director, Enery Element
- Lubomir Evtsatiev – Executive Director, Solarpо
- Delyan Iliev – Managing Director, REIB
- Kaloyan Velichkov – Managing Director, Sunotec
- Boyan Karshakov – Chairman, Association Hydroenergy
- Miglena Stoilova, BGWEA (Moderator)
Innovations and energy storage systems
This panel is dedicated to the market perspectives for RES generation technologies development and energy storage solutions. APSTE will present a detailed report on the market potential for energy storage solutions in Bulgaria. The speakers will also discuss the know-how and experience of Bulgarian companies in designing and implementing energy storage systems and hybrid power plants with integrated storage such as the systems envisaged in the last draft version of the Bulgarian Recovery and Resilience Plan (NRRP). The latest trends and technological breakthroughs in solar plus storage will be discussed, too.
- Iliyan Popov – ,Research Associate, Institute of Electrochemistry and Energy Systems, Bulgarian Academy of Science
- Dimitar Tsekov –Technical Director, Renergy
- Kaloyan Dimov – Executive Director, SolarMD
- Alexander Rangelov – Executive Director, IPS
- Maria Merdjanova, – Sales Director, Jinko Solar
- Mariyana Yaneva, APSTE (Moderator)